Autobiography and the Chakras
Monday, May 23rd, 2016
Enrollment cap: 15
This workshop focuses on the relationship between one’s life history and chakra health and energetic flow. It explores how our social backgrounds, including social class, religion, education and family structure, impact our energies - even many years later. Topics include:
- an in-depth discussion of the seven major chakras - what they are and how to understand them as a typology for wellness and health
- how energetic issues of each chakra play out in our everyday lives
- how to identify and understand your own chakra imbalances
- how to heal recurring imbalances through autobiographical analysis
- concrete tips for healing each chakra
The class involves individualized attention and feedback, chakra tuning, meditation, group discussion, and journaling. Sharing life stories is not necessary, but examples are useful.
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a notebook and pad or pen for note-taking and journaling. If you use a meditation pillow or mat, please bring it with you, along with a bottle of water.
Contact Maitri Reiki at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by phone at: 716-348-8748